Maguntsche: Chapter Two
A downloadable Survival Horror Game
In the mid-1980s, The Pallen Organs Company has seen better days. A once thriving business has fallen under harsh times and is in danger of bankruptcy. Workers are disappearing by the numbers, and those who stayed behind are being met with long shifts and minimal pay. Now, it is your time. The final night at your place of employment isn't what you had expected at all. A great darkness is looming closely over the factory and its workers; feeding off them in ways unimaginable. Your goal is to discover the truth, and expose the underlying secrets held in the plant's walls.
Rumors of hooded figures roaming the company grounds at night have plagued the community; preventing any potential employees from perusing a career at the plant. Could it be some elaborate prank created by a bunch of obnoxious teenagers? Or is there something more dark and sinister in the works? You play the role of Andrew Knellson, a Pallen Organs employee who is concluding his late night on the job. Unfortunately, your curiosity holds you back in an attempt to uncover the truth behind the missing employees and the shipments of expensive equipment late at night.
Maguntsche: Chapter Two is full of new Features and Improvements!
- Additional Story Elements
- Voice Acting Narrative!
- New Archives System!
- Story-based Objectives!
- Advanced Player Mechanics
- Stealth and Sneaking!
- Inventory and Item System!
- New Enemies
- Dynamic Encounters!
- Additional Foes!
- Player Progression System - (The Superior's Creation Web)
- Enemy Cosmetics!
- In-Game Currency!
- Monthly Challenges!
- Original Soundtrack
- Music from Ign3ous Productions & Jon Rob
- New Custom Settings
- Graphics and Audio Settings!
- Custom Control Schematics!
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Release date||in 42 days|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity|
|Tags||80s, Horror, industrial, ps1, psychological, Retro, Stealth, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
- "The Sinkhole" : A Maguntsche Narrative!16 days ago
- Official Teaser Trailer37 days ago
- Another Development Update!50 days ago
- Fall Progress Update74 days ago
- Eight Corners is Now Available!86 days ago
- Big Announcement Coming Soon...Sep 30, 2019
- The Leaves Have Fallen...Sep 26, 2019
- Standard Edition and Deluxe EditionSep 16, 2019